Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Season?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mksadng

Season? Empty
PostSubject: Season?   Season? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:27 pm

When are we going to start the next season because this leagues slowly dying.
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

Season? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season?   Season? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:33 pm

All of the admins are back in school. Things are going to move a little bit slower but if this league is officially going to close, you'll know about it.
Back to top Go down
Moxon (shakostud05)

Moxon (shakostud05)

Season? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season?   Season? EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:02 pm

yeah this season will be getting underway here shortly, sorry for the delay. as timmy said all of us admins are back in school and its hard to find time to get this going. again it will be getting underway shortly
Back to top Go down
brewcrew08

brewcrew08

Season? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season?   Season? EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:35 pm

i just think that the admins are pissed because their beloved vikings are now 0-2 and the Packers are 2-0. I was just wondering though, how much better did that Berrian guy make the Vikings because i actaully think he made them worse. Damn T-Jack sucks the monkey testicals that are hanging off of Jay Lenos chin. Also, how is the air down there cause the air up top is very clean and very crisp. hahahaha. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, go pack!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

Season? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season?   Season? EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:12 pm

brewcrew08 wrote:
i just think that the admins are pissed because their beloved vikings are now 0-2 and the Packers are 2-0. I was just wondering though, how much better did that Berrian guy make the Vikings because i actaully think he made them worse. Damn T-Jack sucks the monkey testicals that are hanging off of Jay Lenos chin. Also, how is the air down there cause the air up top is very clean and very crisp. hahahaha. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, go pack!!!!!!!!!

i know! well, at this rate, the packers have a good shot at the super bowl and my colts WILL be there so we'll see who wins then!
Back to top Go down
brewcrew08

brewcrew08

Season? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season?   Season? EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:28 pm

haha you silly rabbitt trix are for kids!!
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

Season? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season?   Season? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 4:35 pm

brewcrew08 wrote:

you stupid fuck.

Fudgepackers aren't winning shit, your out of your mind if you think your a good team. yes, we were outplayed, but don't kid yourself, we're still winning the division and you guys will have purple tongues from licking our ass trhoguhout the remainder of the year you cheeseheaded fuck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pathtothenfldraft.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Season? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season?   Season? Empty

Back to top Go down

Season?
Page 1 of 1