Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question & Answer Game

Go down 
+13
Wendell (AllMadden)
shakotimmy
WhoCanStop85??
Hellz-bellz
gwngru
mksadng
Bacon (bouncerguy21)
acdcfreak7931
TrippiKiwi
Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)
Lance (Vhawk413)
Spygate
max1
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
max1

max1

Question & Answer Game Empty
PostSubject: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:35 pm

To get the league a little more active, and to help that post count Razz I decided to post this game. Its very simple, I ask a question and then you answer it. But then you must also ask a question once you have answered.

Example: Bob asks:Who currently is the best QB in the NFL?
Jim answers: Tom Brady
Jim asks: Why is the best RB in the NFL?

I'll start us off.

Q: Who is the best CB in the NFL as of right now?
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:39 pm

monster wrote:
To get the league a little more active, and to help that post count Razz I decided to post this game. Its very simple, I ask a question and then you answer it. But then you must also ask a question once you have answered.

Example: Bob asks:Who currently is the best QB in the NFL?
Jim answers: Tom Brady
Jim asks: Why is the best RB in the NFL?

I'll start us off.

Q: Who is the best CB in the NFL as of right now?

A:Rashean Mathis. Wink

CHAMP BAILEY

Q: Will Adrian Peterson rush for 2000 yards this year?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pathtothenfldraft.blogspot.com
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:44 pm

Spygate wrote:

A:Rashean Mathis. Wink

CHAMP BAILEY

Q: Will Adrian Peterson rush for 2000 yards this year?

A: no. He will split too many carries with Taylor, and our passing game will be much better with Rice not a rookie and Berrian now.

Q: Who will win the AFC South
Back to top Go down
https://fdmsl08.forummotion.com
Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:48 pm

A: Although the titans and Jags are good. The COLTS are still the best team in the AFC South and will win it yet again.

Q: Will the Pats go undefeated again this year?? (Until the superbowl)
Back to top Go down
TrippiKiwi

TrippiKiwi

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 6:40 pm

A: Not a chance. They have lost to many players on D not to mention there D is Old Old Old.

Q: Early Superbowl Predictions?
Back to top Go down
acdcfreak7931

acdcfreak7931

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 7:28 pm

I Think Either Colts or Chargers will win the AFC

vs.

NFC sucks as of right now, i know everyoen says the Vikes are goin somewhere byut i doubt it, yougn unprioven QB, unproven WR's, good run game

So i say Cowboys, even though i know they wont, they always choke

Whats The Redskins season look like?
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 8:09 pm

Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody) wrote:

Q: Will the Pats go undefeated again this year?? (Until the superbowl)

YES!

Very weak schedule, didnt loose a whole lot to ride home about. Had a good draft, filling many needs, getting a lot of youth at linebacker....and Tom Brady is still their QB.

And Im not even a Pats fan.
Back to top Go down
acdcfreak7931

acdcfreak7931

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 8:53 pm

def went out of order scratch
Back to top Go down
Bacon (bouncerguy21)

Bacon (bouncerguy21)

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 9:01 pm

ehhh I'm gonna give the Skins around 500 mark, prolly more like 7-9...They have a tough division with the Defending Champs Giants and the Cowboys too. I just don't see them making huge noise in the NFC.

Who is the Hottest Hollywood Celeb outhere?
Back to top Go down
max1

max1

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 9:57 pm

Bacon (bouncerguy21) wrote:
ehhh I'm gonna give the Skins around 500 mark, prolly more like 7-9...They have a tough division with the Defending Champs Giants and the Cowboys too. I just don't see them making huge noise in the NFC.

Jessica Alba or Megan Fox

Q: Will the Lakers win the NBA finals?
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:27 pm

monster wrote:

Not a Chance, Kobes been shutdown at the Garden so far

Q: How will the saints perform this season?
Back to top Go down
gwngru

gwngru

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:34 pm

mksadng wrote:
monster wrote:

Not a Chance, Kobes been shutdown at the Garden so far

Q: How will the saints perform this season?

i think they'll be closer to the 2006 version than the 2007 version. probably win their division with an improved D and deuce back.

Q: is derek anderson for real?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:58 pm

gwngru wrote:

A: That's a tough call, the Browns have a great arsenal to throw to, Braylon Edwards, Kellen Winslow, Joe Jurevicious, maybe Joshua Cribbs??? Plus they now have one of the very best OL's in the NFL today so I think just because of that fact gives Anderson a lot of potential to continue his outstanding last season. I think he is a guy that is very questionable but take a guess that he isn't the Franchise QB for that team, a better QB in his position would be putting up Tom Brady-like numbers IMO. So no, Derek Anderson is not "for real" in my opinion.

Q: Can the Cubs win it all here in their 100th consecutive season without a World Series win, this year? (If you didn't know they do have the best record in baseball currently.)
Back to top Go down
Hellz-bellz

Hellz-bellz

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:01 am

Brianeal23 wrote:
gwngru wrote:

A: That's a tough call, the Browns have a great arsenal to throw to, Braylon Edwards, Kellen Winslow, Joe Jurevicious, maybe Joshua Cribbs??? Plus they now have one of the very best OL's in the NFL today so I think just because of that fact gives Anderson a lot of potential to continue his outstanding last season. I think he is a guy that is very questionable but take a guess that he isn't the Franchise QB for that team, a better QB in his position would be putting up Tom Brady-like numbers IMO. So no, Derek Anderson is not "for real" in my opinion.

Q: Can the Cubs win it all here in their 100th consecutive season without a World Series win, this year? (If you didn't know they do have the best record in baseball currently.)

No i dont think they will.

Q-Who will win the AFC north this year?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:06 am

Hellz-bellz wrote:

Steelers without a doubt in my mind. Parker healthy and Mendenhall there, they will be the dominant running team again, Ben Roethlisberger will be awesome again and the WR's will be even better as Holmes continue to progress.... and defensively, they're the Steelers, the worst they can do is good instead of great lol.

In order this is how I see it:

Steelers
Browns
Ravens
Bengals

Almost the same as last year IMO. But hey, the Browns were projected last place last season so anything can happen.

Q: How good can the Bears do this season if the defense stays healthy and the running game pans out with Matt Forte?
Back to top Go down
Hellz-bellz

Hellz-bellz

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 2:07 am

Brianeal23 wrote:
Hellz-bellz wrote:

Steelers without a doubt in my mind. Parker healthy and Mendenhall there, they will be the dominant running team again, Ben Roethlisberger will be awesome again and the WR's will be even better as Holmes continue to progress.... and defensively, they're the Steelers, the worst they can do is good instead of great lol.

Steelers
Browns
Ravens
Bengals

Almost the same as last year IMO. But hey, the Browns were projected last place last season so anything can happen.

Q: How good can the Bears do this season if the defense stays healthy and the running game pans out with Matt Forte?

same way i see it ( i am a steelers fan) and the bears will go 5-11 or 6-10 at most, when your best offensive player is a kick returner you have some problems.

who will win offenseive and defensive rookie of the year?
Back to top Go down
WhoCanStop85??

WhoCanStop85??

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 2:23 am

Hellz-bellz wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Hellz-bellz wrote:

Steelers
Browns
Ravens
Bengals

same way i see it ( i am a steelers fan) and the bears will go 5-11 or 6-10 at most, when your best offensive player is a kick returner you have some problems.

who will win offenseive and defensive rookie of the year?

Offensive rookie of the year: Kevin Smith, Detroit, could start right away, wayyy underrated.

Defensive rookie of the year: Keith Rivers, plays on a horrible D, where he will stand out.
Back to top Go down
WhoCanStop85??

WhoCanStop85??

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 2:25 am

who will win AP Defensive/Offensive players of the year???
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 5:00 am

IRONkitterMAN wrote:

Defensive one is VERY hard to predict.

I am going to go with a bit of a homer pick and go Jared Allen. He led the league in sacks last year in 14 games on KC's defense. Their line/full defense was worse than the Vikings is now. Their team was worse, and teams ran the ball more often on them since KC was always behind. Coming to a line with the Williams Wall should = GREAT results.

Offensive is a little easier to predict.

I am going to go with Tom Brady. The offense really did not lose much, Stallworth can be replaced. LT looked more human in the playoffs getting hurt, and may start to slow down a bit, but slowing his #'s still = a good season. AD splits carries. Peyton, the Colts are on the downswing IMO.

Q: Who will be the biggest bust of the 2008 1st round draft
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 7:04 am

acdcfreak7931 wrote:
def went out of order scratch

I had to take the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 10:20 am

Lance (Vhawk413) wrote:
IRONkitterMAN wrote:

I am going to go with a bit of a homer pick and go Jared Allen. He led the league in sacks last year in 14 games on KC's defense. Their line/full defense was worse than the Vikings is now. Their team was worse, and teams ran the ball more often on them since KC was always behind. Coming to a line with the Williams Wall should = GREAT results.

I am going to go with Tom Brady. The offense really did not lose much, Stallworth can be replaced. LT looked more human in the playoffs getting hurt, and may start to slow down a bit, but slowing his #'s still = a good season. AD splits carries. Peyton, the Colts are on the downswing IMO.

The Biggest bust of the 1st round? It's hard to say considering all of the talent in the 1st round this year, but I'm going out on a limb and saying Matt Ryan. Call me crazy, but I think with all the hype around him, the pressure could get inside his head. Not to mention, he still plays for the Falcons...
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 10:50 am

Lance (Vhawk413) wrote:
IRONkitterMAN wrote:

Since shakotimmy didn't ask a new question on his...

I've said ever since draft day the biggest bust of the draft was the Titans, taking the unkown RB from a small college 1st round. But in my mind their biggest mistake was passing on Limas Sweed. McFadden might also not look too good in the pro game behind the crappy Radier's line....

Q: How long will Boldin stay in Arizona?
Back to top Go down
SJax: God of War

SJax: God of War

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 11:16 am

Wendell (AllMadden) wrote:
Lance (Vhawk413) wrote:
IRONkitterMAN wrote:

Since shakotimmy didn't ask a new question on his...

I've said ever since draft day the biggest bust of the draft was the Titans, taking the unkown RB from a small college 1st round. But in my mind their biggest mistake was passing on Limas Sweed. McFadden might also not look too good in the pro game behind the crappy Radier's line....

Q: How long will Boldin stay in Arizona?

(About the Titans) ECU is not a small college.... I am going there in the fall. We felt that no WR was worth a first round grade, and I guess 31 other teams felt that way too. We needed speed, our GM and HC talked about that prior to the draft (When asked about Hardy, we said we wanted more speed), so we got that speed. Chris Johnson is not going to be just a RB - He'll play slot WR and KR/PR (In case you forgot, our ST was terrible last year, and we lost Pacman). We were going to take Sweed in the 2nd, but Jax jumped up to take Groves, so Pittsburgh instead took Limas.

And of course small school players taken in the first are ALWAYS busts.... just look at that one WR out of little ol' Mississippi Valley State University. I think he went by the name of Jerry Rice, mighta heard of him.

But naturally, one who does not know a great deal about a team from the outside can always trash a pick.

A: Boldin will stay in Arizona through the remainder of his contract, then be resigned

Q: Will the AFC South once again have 3 teams in the playoffs?
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 11:32 am

(About the Titans) ECU is not a small college.... I am going there in the fall. We felt that no WR was worth a first round grade, and I guess 31 other teams felt that way too. We needed speed, our GM and HC talked about that prior to the draft (When asked about Hardy, we said we wanted more speed), so we got that speed. Chris Johnson is not going to be just a RB - He'll play slot WR and KR/PR (In case you forgot, our ST was terrible last year, and we lost Pacman). We were going to take Sweed in the 2nd, but Jax jumped up to take Groves, so Pittsburgh instead took Limas.

And of course small school players taken in the first are ALWAYS busts.... just look at that one WR out of little ol' Mississippi Valley State University. I think he went by the name of Jerry Rice, mighta heard of him.

But naturally, one who does not know a great deal about a team from the outside can always trash a pick.

A: Boldin will stay in Arizona through the remainder of his contract, then be resigned

Q: Will the AFC South once again have 3 teams in the playoffs?

Well since I forgot my question last time, I'll answer this one too! No. I think the Colts are a guarantee. They play in a great division but always seem to win all of their division games. I think the Wildcard goes to either the Titans or the Jags, but not both this year. Garrard will not have another year like he did last year and the Titans can't bank on Vince Young every year, although I would lean towards the Jags with their much better defensive unit.

Q: How far do the Giants make it this year after winning it all last year?
Back to top Go down
DBowe

DBowe

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 11:34 am

To the 1st round of the play offs

Will Larry Johnson return to his formal self after his Injury?
Back to top Go down
max1

max1

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:22 pm

DBowe wrote:

A: yes
Q: Will Chad Johnson stay with the Bengals?
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:29 pm

monster wrote:
DBowe wrote:

A: yes
Q: Will Chad Johnson stay with the Bengals?

Ocho-Cinco will stay in Cincy, at least for this season. After that, move him. He's becoming to much of a liability and he's already proved if he's not traded, he will play.

Q: The 49ers look like they are becoming to team to beat in the NFC West. Where will they finish this year and will they make the playoffs in the weaker NFC?
Back to top Go down
acdcfreak7931

acdcfreak7931

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 4:43 pm

the 49ers arent a playoff team yet, with the Seahawks dominating their division, the Cardinals are heads and shorters better than them at the moment and the Rams arent crap anymore either, the 49ers will be in a close race for 2,d 3rd or 4th, they have alot of holes on offense and there defense is ok but not stellar

Who will run for more yards this season AP or LT?
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 4:46 pm

acdcfreak7931 wrote:
the 49ers arent a playoff team yet, with the Seahawks dominating their division, the Cardinals are heads and shorters better than them at the moment and the Rams arent crap anymore either, the 49ers will be in a close race for 2,d 3rd or 4th, they have alot of holes on offense and there defense is ok but not stellar

LT

APete will share more carries than LT will.

Q: Who will have the best QB rating out of the NFC North QB's
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 4:53 pm

Lance (Vhawk413) wrote:
acdcfreak7931 wrote:

LT

APete will share more carries than LT will.

Q: Who will have the best QB rating out of the NFC North QB's

Ok, get this. It'll be a backup, probably Gus Ferotte. T-jack has not played an entire season yet and Gus should be able to find a way to complete passes with teams focusing on stopping the run. If you need a starter's name, probably Kitna, he has the best WR core and experience to go with it, but it will be T-Jack if he stays healthy and doesn't turn the ball over.

Q: Why did Cris Carter get snubbed on his 1st ballot Hall Of Fame nomination?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Game   Question & Answer Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Question & Answer Game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next