Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who do you think is the BEST!?

Go down 
+6
Wildcats
Hellz-bellz
Lance (Vhawk413)
Wendell (AllMadden)
Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)
max1
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
max1

max1

Who do you think is the BEST!? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:33 pm

Who do you think the top 10 offenses are?

Who do you think the top 5 passing teams are?

Who do you think the top 5 rushing teams are?

Who do you think the 10 best defenses are?

Who do you think the 5 best special teams are?
Back to top Go down
Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 6:53 pm

if you look at teams Defenses, I believe my Defense is the best with an amazing front 7 and a 95 CB to back them up, and searching for another
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 10:53 pm

2 of the best passing teams are in the NFC North: Vikings and Lions. Lions have 3 94+ ovr WR's with Antonio Gates at TE, Vikings have Randy Moss and Laverneous Coles as WR's with a 90 ovr QB throwing.

I'm going to argue for Vikings as one of the best running teams as well...Adrian Peterson running behind an 85, 81(but young), 90, 91, and 94. If I don't score points, something is wrong...
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 5:12 pm

Best passing game is the Lions hands down

QB - Peyton Manning
WR - Larry Fitzgerald, Donald Driver, DJ Hackett
TE - Antonio Gates
Back to top Go down
https://fdmsl08.forummotion.com
Hellz-bellz

Hellz-bellz

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 5:23 pm

i think i may be one of the better passing teams, QB aint great no more but i have 2 of the best WRs in Holt and T.O.
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Lance (Vhawk413) wrote:

QB - Peyton Manning
TE - Antonio Gates

When the hell did you get Manning!? Oh crap!
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 5:37 pm

Wendell (AllMadden) wrote:
Lance (Vhawk413) wrote:

QB - Peyton Manning
TE - Antonio Gates

When the hell did you get Manning!? Oh crap!

Today, lol.

I got rid of Torry Holt to get him though, but you oh crap is right lol!
Back to top Go down
Wildcats

Wildcats

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 5:40 pm

Worst offense right here:
QB:
Carson Palmer 96/27-3
RB:
Maurice Jones-Drew - 90-22-3
FB:
Greg Jones 95- 26 -1
WR:
Marques Colston - 93-24-2
jerricho cotchery 88- 25- 6yr
TE:
zach miller 83- 21- 4yr
LT:
Jamaal Brown 93-26-4
LG:
jacob bell 88- 26- 1yr
C:
Tom Nalen 92-36-2
RG:
Jake Scott 92/1 26
RT:
Joe Staley 79/5 23
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 5:42 pm

I'm hoping that was sarcastic
Back to top Go down
Wildcats

Wildcats

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 5:43 pm

I'm hoping that was sarcastic

Don't want to jinx myself.
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 6:02 pm

actually I have Carson in another league, with Roy Williams and Chris Henry as WR's and Willie Parker at RB, and ended up 3-13 last season. scratch
Back to top Go down
Hellz-bellz

Hellz-bellz

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 6:04 pm

actually I have Carson in another league, with Roy Williams and Chris Henry as WR's and Willie Parker at RB, and ended up 3-13 last season. scratch

wow that sucks
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 6:05 pm

I had AD 97, Garrard 90, Javon Walker 92, and a OL of 99, 99, 96, 90. A defensive line of 95, 98, 96, 99 and was 8-11 over the first season and part of 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Wildcats

Wildcats

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 6:12 pm

I had Carson in a ps2 league before and I didn't do to well with him either. I just couldn't pass on him in the draft, with his rating and being a few years younger than manning/brady.
Back to top Go down
acdcfreak7931

acdcfreak7931

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 6:32 pm

bahaha vhawk! madden08ps2..good times..good times lol

anyway

Skins have best running game in league hands down, just dont even bother arguing, only one close is vikes
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:43 pm

acdcfreak7931 wrote:

anyway

Skins have best running game in league hands down, just dont even bother arguing, only one close is vikes

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:45 pm

acdcfreak7931 wrote:

anyway

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you would!
Back to top Go down
WhoCanStop85??

WhoCanStop85??

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:17 pm

acdcfreak7931 wrote:

anyway

yea right man. i got jerious short yardage norwood and deshaun no knees foster...get off my level
Back to top Go down
acdcfreak7931

acdcfreak7931

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 2:00 pm

no joke, you dont mess around lol
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:43 pm

I'm not going to say I have the best passing game; especially after I just traded away Roddy White, but I have a top defense, and plenty of depth; and I WILL be good.
...my ground game should be noted as well; although it isn't a top 3, I think it is warranting of some notoriety - Clinton Portis 93, Justin Fargas 84, and one of the better running FB's in the league with an 87 Leonard Weaver.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pathtothenfldraft.blogspot.com
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:47 pm

Best team in the league: Denver Broncos.

I don't have the best passing Offense, nor the best running Offense, nor the best all-around Defense. But the Denver Broncos are a very well rounded deep team who will play hard and win it all this year.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:53 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:

I don't have the best passing Offense, nor the best running Offense, nor the best all-around Defense. But the Denver Broncos are a very well rounded deep team who will play hard and win it all this year.

lol, easy there Z, I was going to play the modest card as well, but it makes you just look more biased.
Back to top Go down
Wildcats

Wildcats

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:54 pm

I think we need to set up polls for each category and vote.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:55 pm

Spygate wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

lol, easy there Z, I was going to play the modest card as well, but it makes you just look more biased.

Haha, I mean everyone was hyping up there teams.. So I'm just going to law down the law.. LOL! I mean, I might have the best team. I don't know. But I have a very good team.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:55 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
Spygate wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

Haha, I mean everyone was hyping up there teams.. So I'm just going to law down the law.. LOL! I mean, I might have the best team. I don't know. But I have a very good team.

lol yea I agree; I feel the same about my team.
...This entire thread is a call to homers everywhere so whats the difference? haha.
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:56 pm

Wildcats wrote:
I think we need to set up polls for each category and vote.

feel free to set them up
Back to top Go down
WhoCanStop85??

WhoCanStop85??

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:00 pm

Good input guys, but somebody is being sorely overlooked. And that team is the Cleveland Browns. As long as Cutler's sugar levels are consistent, he, chad, addai, heap, and vickers are a force to be reckoned with. Opposite side of the ball stands 6'1" 240lb Patrick Willis leading the troops, need i say more?
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:00 pm

Spygate wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
Spygate wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

...This entire thread is a call to homers everywhere so whats the difference? haha.

Haha exactly, everyone's bringing the homerism. I mean.. we all drafted our teams so we all think they are the best. So, lol, this was an awesome thread for hyping up everyone's team.
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:03 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
Spygate wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
Spygate wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

Haha exactly, everyone's bringing the homerism. I mean.. we all drafted our teams so we all think they are the best. So, lol, this was an awesome thread for hyping up everyone's team.

I don't think I have the best team, lol. I just think I can put up 50 points on anyone with Peyton Manning at the helm
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:04 pm

Lance (Vhawk413) wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
Spygate wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
Spygate wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

I don't think I have the best team, lol. I just think I can put up 50 points on anyone with Peyton Manning at the helm

With your O, that is pretty likely on a day to day basis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the BEST!?   Who do you think is the BEST!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the BEST!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08 :: League Headquarters :: General-
Jump to: