Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evaluations of every team!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
max1

max1

Evaluations of every team! Empty
PostSubject: Evaluations of every team!   Evaluations of every team! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:22 am

AFC EAST

Buffalo Bills- The Buffalo Bills, when I first take a look at this offense Im not impressed. But with all 80+ players on every position, and Derek Anderson at QB, this offense might have a chance! But thats obviously that what the GM was trying this to build, his motto was "DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!" With four 90+ Defensive players including Shawne Merriman and Richard Seymour this D will scare any opponent. My Advice- Try to upgrade at LE and get some more rookie picks since your offense is old.

Miami Dolphins- The Miami Dolphins, Wow thats all I have to say. This defense will make the opponent offensive shit their pants on the spot. Why even try running the ball against this team with the front four being Derrick Burgess, Osi Umenyiora, Pat Williams, Casey Hampton. The only slight weakness to this defense is the secondary. With only one strong CB and week safties, any strong duo WR team will rip them apart. My advice- Get better safties and your team is set.

New England Patriots- The New England Patriots, Probably one of the only teams with almost all 90+ lineman. With huge anchors on each side like Mike Wahle and Jamal Williams ruins the others team chances of running and stacks theres. Expect Rookie RB marshawn lynch to progress to a 95 this season. My advice- Trade your rookie picks and Jon Kitna to get a big upgrade at QB.

New York Jets- The New York Jets, a well rounded team. I see this team completely even. But there are also bad effects for doing this. Both your offense and defense are medicore. With a star WR duo but a young, low overall QB this passing attack wont do so great. My advice- GET A BETTER QB!
Back to top Go down
max1

max1

Evaluations of every team! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluations of every team!   Evaluations of every team! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:48 am

Other teams will be done tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Evaluations of every team!
Page 1 of 1