Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with HellBellz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
max1

max1

Interview with HellBellz Empty
PostSubject: Interview with HellBellz   Interview with HellBellz EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:49 pm

1. You've made some big blockbuster deals, including trading QB Peyton Manning. What made you decide to trade Peyton?

I just felt that if i traded him it would give my team the best chance to win.

2. Your O-line and WR corps are probably one of the best in the league, do you see any future trades to improve this even more?

My O-Line will prolly stay as is unless a make a few deals to get younger at the tackle position

3. How well do you think your team will do this season? With the well-rounded Cowboys and the Redskins with LT in your division?

I think i can win it all thi syear, I feel my team is talented enough to go 14-2 this season.

4. Why did you pick the Giants? Did you want to try to repeat the super bowl victory?

The giants were not my first choice, but when i joined there were only a few teams avalable, and the giants i felt was the one i liked the most.
Back to top Go down

Interview with HellBellz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08 :: Sports Writers Headquarters :: Monster's behind the scenes-
Jump to: