Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New 09 League

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

New 09 League Empty
PostSubject: New 09 League   New 09 League EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 3:45 am

I have started a new 09 league. there are about 12 or so teams left to pick from. we are using updated rosters with 08 rookies already drafted. here's the link if you're interested. we are on stand by until the release of the game, but will get going in a hurry after the release. here's the link if you want to join.

http://fml09.aforumfree.com/index.htm

4 teams left!

Last edited by shakotimmy on Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

New 09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 09 League   New 09 League EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 9:29 am

shakotimmy wrote:

PS. the Raiders are being saved!

Not for Silver, I hope?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pathtothenfldraft.blogspot.com
Zsirvone28

New 09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 09 League   New 09 League EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 10:24 am

Of all the Madden sim leagues I've been in, this is how two leagues fail. You advertise one on someone else's site and they both somehow come crashing down. I don't mean to be a jerk, but we have a very smooth running league right now. And hopefully I'm speaking for the admins and myself right now, but don't advertise your league on this site..
Back to top Go down
max1

max1

New 09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 09 League   New 09 League EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 4:29 pm

im in 2 really stable leagues, if a 3rd comes around that might disturb that.
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

New 09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 09 League   New 09 League EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 4:57 pm

No worries guys, the first thing shakotimmy did was recruit a loyal GM base he knew would be active, solid members to his forum, as well as the others he knows them from. We were in a league that never got off the ground, so this one is just taking that ones spot, so to say. In other words, only the best of the best join this new league, so if you're scared, fine by us.
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

New 09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 09 League   New 09 League EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 2:58 pm

Wendell (AllMadden) wrote:
No worries guys, the first thing shakotimmy did was recruit a loyal GM base he knew would be active, solid members to his forum, as well as the others he knows them from. We were in a league that never got off the ground, so this one is just taking that ones spot, so to say. In other words, only the best of the best join this new league, so if you're scared, fine by us.

yay for allmadden! and don't criticize me for posting here. if you don't like, too bad. i don't really care. i'm taking every precaution to make sure this runs smoothly. if anyone feels they can contribute, there are still 11 teams left. this league is just fine, and will be.
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

New 09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 09 League   New 09 League EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 3:13 pm

and to go with allmadden as well, the first 9 GM's i had have all been admins somewhere else, including this site. so to answer your post Zsirvone28, i don't think you speak for the admins, considering they are on board with me.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

New 09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 09 League   New 09 League EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:47 am

Sorry for putting you under the spotlight, but honestly this is what always happens. Someone supports their site on another site just to get everyone to move to that site. I wish your league the best man, but ughhh I really this doesn't cause the downfall of two leagues. I just don't see why everyone can't be satisfied with one league?
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

New 09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 09 League   New 09 League EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:46 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
Sorry for putting you under the spotlight, but honestly this is what always happens. Someone supports their site on another site just to get everyone to move to that site. I wish your league the best man, but ughhh I really this doesn't cause the downfall of two leagues. I just don't see why everyone can't be satisfied with one league?

Generally I agree; but it's an 09 league that Shako is running.

And again, I would agree with you that an 09 league would be far more appealing then a crummy 08 league; however this is a fantasy draft league, so its not like the rosters are similar to that of an 09 league.

I have never willingly dropped out of a league, whats a few minutes to pop by and check your PM's and such? 20 Minutes tops for two sites. If someone can't do that then I feel sorry for them.

*(Not directed to you Z)*
Back to top Go down
http://www.pathtothenfldraft.blogspot.com
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

New 09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 09 League   New 09 League EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:34 pm

7 teams left!
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

New 09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 09 League   New 09 League EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 12:59 pm

still have like 8 open teams. game release is 2 weeks away and i'd like to be as close to full by then! come on over if you're interested!
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

New 09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 09 League   New 09 League EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:05 pm

I will be the New Orleans Saints under two conditions, I can shape up those graphics a bit. The "New Post", "No New Post", "Locked", and the banner stuff. I like when stuff is really clean and what not and I don't have OCD, but stuff like that kind of bugs me a bit. Haha. Would that be cool with you?
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

New 09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 09 League   New 09 League EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:16 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
I will be the New Orleans Saints under two conditions, I can shape up those graphics a bit. The "New Post", "No New Post", "Locked", and the banner stuff. I like when stuff is really clean and what not and I don't have OCD, but stuff like that kind of bugs me a bit. Haha. Would that be cool with you?

yea. i haven't had much time lately to work with the graphics. feel free to tweak them, but it passes through me, though i'm pretty easy going so i don't think i'll mind much. it's all yours. and if you know anyone who is interested, tell them to join.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

New 09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 09 League   New 09 League EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:19 pm

shakotimmy wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

yea. i haven't had much time lately to work with the graphics. feel free to tweak them, but it passes through me, though i'm pretty easy going so i don't think i'll mind much. it's all yours. and if you know anyone who is interested, tell them to join.

Alright, that sounds good.

Any specific color scheme you are looking for?
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

New 09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 09 League   New 09 League EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:21 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
shakotimmy wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

not really. i would like to keep the blue though.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

New 09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 09 League   New 09 League EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:26 pm

shakotimmy wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
shakotimmy wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

Do you have an AIM screen name we could talk over?
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

New 09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 09 League   New 09 League EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:27 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
shakotimmy wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
shakotimmy wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

Do you have an AIM screen name we could talk over?

sure...shakotimmy..same thing
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

New 09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 09 League   New 09 League EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:15 am

5 teams left if anyone is still interested!!
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

New 09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 09 League   New 09 League EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:06 am

shakotimmy wrote:
5 teams left if anyone is still interested!!

4 teams left!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New 09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 09 League   New 09 League Empty

Back to top Go down

New 09 League
Page 1 of 1