Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Total Access: July 13th - Steelers / Segment 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spygate

Spygate

Total Access: July 13th - Steelers / Segment 2 Empty
PostSubject: Total Access: July 13th - Steelers / Segment 2   Total Access: July 13th - Steelers / Segment 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 3:14 pm

Question [Spygate] - Orange
Response [lebron jam24] - Yellow

Now welcome to the second segment of our show for today. After speaking to the General Manager of the Seahawks - patsfan earlier today, it's time we delve deep into the mind of the Pittsburgh Steelers Front Office and get some questions answered with another generally new GM to the league, lebron jam24. Thanks for joining us this afternoon lebron.

1.Another newer member to the league, Lebron Jam24 - how do you think you've adjusted to the GM's around you?

I've just been trying my best to have a well balanced team with youth and veterans. Some other GM's go after one side of the ball but, I have been trying to balance my team.

2.Are you making a run this year for the Super Bowl or do you find it best to reload for one season first?

Yes i definitely think my team has what it takes to make a playoff run. We have a couple of leaders on this team that can step in and bring us to the Super Bowl, but if that doesn't happen then expect some changes for next season

3.You have a sturdy veteran football team with patches of youth in certain areas - especially in your secondary; do you think this will benefit you? Or it will affect your ability long term?

I think this will benefit us. We have some good veterans that will teach are young players how to play the game of football at the highest level enough to be successful, and yes our secondary is very young but we expect a lot from them I think if they play good this season we will definitely be in the playoffs.

4.Have you begun your plan of action as the Steelers GM; whether that plan is making trades, adjusting your depth chart, signing free agents - how do you feel your team will look come opening week?

I like the Steelers roster the way it is right now. We plan to get some more youth in the draft next year we plan to go after a future QB.

5.Your youngster Left Tackle David Deihl is thought of said to be thought of quite highly within the Steelers organization - and rumors are that he wants to re-sign, will this be happening any time soon?

Yes we will definitely be resigning David Deihl sometime soon. We expect to sign him to a long term deal and David should be with the steelers for a long time.

6.Some people have gone on record questioning your situation at both Outside Linebacker positions; saying that Hobson and Chillar are average at best; response?

We think Hobson and Chillar are going to surprise some people this year. They are both young enough to learn and we think they could be a future OLB's, we plan on having both Hobson and Chillar starting on opening day.

7.You have the type of personnel on defense, where you can run either a 4-3 or 3-4 defense; what type do you plan on using as your base?

We plan on running a 3-4 most of the time that means Demeco Ryans and Napoleon Harris would both play middle linebacker with Hobson and Chillar at OLB's and Marcus Stroud at DT

8.Any trade ideas floating around the Steelers organization?

We haven't had much trade talk, but we are definitely interested in bringing a big time receiver to the steelers after trading away Lee Evans our starting receiver is Derrick Mason who is 33 years old. We really like Calvin Johnson but the price to get him is going to be real high.

9.How confident are you in Quarterback Jake Delhomme's ability to lead your team to the playoffs?

We are real confident in Jake Delhomme. He is a good veteran that loves the game of football; if he stays injury free he could be a threat in this league.

10.Which player on your roster are you currently most excited about, more-so then anybody else?

We are really excited about Demeco Ryans. He's a 23 year old MLB who we drafted in the first round we have very high expectations for him this year and in the future he will definitely be starting on opening day.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pathtothenfldraft.blogspot.com

Total Access: July 13th - Steelers / Segment 2
Page 1 of 1