Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's at Fault?

Go down 
5 posters

Who's to blame?
Brett Favre
Who's at Fault? I_vote_lcap58%Who's at Fault? I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 11 ]
Ted Thompson and the Green Bay Packers
Who's at Fault? I_vote_lcap32%Who's at Fault? I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 6 ]
Minnesota Vikings
Who's at Fault? I_vote_lcap10%Who's at Fault? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

Who's at Fault? Empty
PostSubject: Who's at Fault?   Who's at Fault? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:54 pm

In the whole Brett Favre, Green Bay Packers, and now even Minnesota Vikings fiasco? It appears that Brett and Ted Thompson now hate each other, and now the Pack accused the Vikes of illegal tampering with Favre.

Personally I think Brett should just swallow his desire and stay retired, and that the initial blame is equally put on him and the Packers for making the premature decision.
Back to top Go down
spidey

spidey

Who's at Fault? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's at Fault?   Who's at Fault? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:58 pm

I said the Pack for the initial rush to decision. Brett prolly shouldnt have gone along with it but its kinda hard when your boss is telling you to make a decision NOW. Cant blame him for wanting to be released if hes not gonna start.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

Who's at Fault? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's at Fault?   Who's at Fault? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 8:00 pm

The Packers were right initally, until Ted Thompson began feeding Favre all of the legacy Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pathtothenfldraft.blogspot.com
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

Who's at Fault? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's at Fault?   Who's at Fault? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:17 pm

6 votes so far, and none for the Vikings! Yah!
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

Who's at Fault? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's at Fault?   Who's at Fault? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 3:42 pm

Ted Thompson is a damn coward!

He's so afraid that the Vikings will sign Brett, play them week 1, kick their ass, and then ride off in the sunset with a Super Bowl victory and never be heard from again.

Take it like a man if thats what happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pathtothenfldraft.blogspot.com
DBowe

DBowe

Who's at Fault? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's at Fault?   Who's at Fault? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 4:48 pm

The only way the Vikes would even make it to the Superbowl is with Favre other then that i see them in the playoffs but losing there. With Favre easy they are a superbowl contender and prolly would win it all. Brett is to blame hes been pulling this crap for 4 years now. He needs to retire he may still have but he still has a great health and is going to leave the league in pretty good condition
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

Who's at Fault? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's at Fault?   Who's at Fault? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:28 pm

DBowe wrote:
The only way the Vikes would even make it to the Superbowl is with Favre other then that i see them in the playoffs but losing there. With Favre easy they are a superbowl contender and prolly would win it all. Brett is to blame hes been pulling this crap for 4 years now. He needs to retire he may still have but he still has a great health and is going to leave the league in pretty good condition

I don't disagree that having Brett THIS SEASON would help them win a Super Bowl. But it would not help them be a championship caliber team for years to come, which is what Wilf and Childress want to build. Favre is not a mentoring kinda guy, I have not heard anything out of Aaron Rodgers all off-season besides how excited he is to be the starting QB, so I don't really think Favre did much of sitting down and explaining the X's and O's.
Back to top Go down
spidey

spidey

Who's at Fault? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's at Fault?   Who's at Fault? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:50 pm

Rodgers has the itch to play, just like Favre
Back to top Go down
DBowe

DBowe

Who's at Fault? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's at Fault?   Who's at Fault? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 6:12 pm

Wendell (AllMadden) wrote:
DBowe wrote:

I don't disagree that having Brett THIS SEASON would help them win a Super Bowl. But it would not help them be a championship caliber team for years to come, which is what Wilf and Childress want to build. Favre is not a mentoring kinda guy, I have not heard anything out of Aaron Rodgers all off-season besides how excited he is to be the starting QB, so I don't really think Favre did much of sitting down and explaining the X's and O's.

Favre has admitted at one time that he doens't like to mentor(I think). But no offense but i don't believe Jackson is a starting QB in the NFL. I think next year the vikes will be looking for a new Qb in this draft coming up. But with the team the Vikes have there is no reason why they shouldnt' be able to win a SB besides jackson. Shit Ravens did it 1 year.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

Who's at Fault? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's at Fault?   Who's at Fault? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 6:34 pm

DBowe wrote:
Wendell (AllMadden) wrote:
DBowe wrote:

Favre has admitted at one time that he doens't like to mentor(I think). But no offense but i don't believe Jackson is a starting QB in the NFL. I think next year the vikes will be looking for a new Qb in this draft coming up. But with the team the Vikes have there is no reason why they shouldnt' be able to win a SB besides jackson. Shit Ravens did it 1 year.

Couldn't have said it better myself..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who's at Fault? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's at Fault?   Who's at Fault? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's at Fault?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08 :: League Headquarters :: Other-
Jump to: