Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training Camp Challenges

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zsirvone28

Training Camp Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Training Camp Challenges   Training Camp Challenges EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 1:32 pm

Alright, this is an idea that I've been thinking of for a while but can't quite get it off the ground and completely think what we could do with it. But regardless, I was thinking that to keep activity even higher and reward the very active GMs, we could do something to reward players points for drills in Training Camps. Something like writing team articles, hosting a show, having interviews, player bios, etc. And for example, maybe everyone in the league would judge the articles and say how many points you deserve for it. That way, we could get a crew who judges the stuff and gets a set amount of points while other can work their asses off hoping to get more points for their Training Camp. I think that'd be a fun way to just keep everyone super active during the season (we could implement this next regular season) and make sure everyone is here.
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

Training Camp Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Camp Challenges   Training Camp Challenges EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:24 pm

There are no training camp drills in ps3, so we cant do this. This is only in ps2
Back to top Go down
https://fdmsl08.forummotion.com

Training Camp Challenges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08 :: League Headquarters :: Feedback-
Jump to: