Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rookie draft (ROUND 6 and 7)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moxon (shakostud05)

Moxon (shakostud05)

rookie draft (ROUND 6 and 7) Empty
PostSubject: rookie draft (ROUND 6 and 7)   rookie draft (ROUND 6 and 7) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:14 am

last 2 rounds will be simmed on friday starting at 7 with (5) minute time slots, AllMadden will be in charge then, so PM him your BB's please, we will get the rounds up soon
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

rookie draft (ROUND 6 and 7) Empty
PostSubject: Re: rookie draft (ROUND 6 and 7)   rookie draft (ROUND 6 and 7) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:20 pm

Since it is rounds 6 and 7, some people may not care too much anymore and decide not to make a BB. I just ask that as many people as possible put some kind of BB together, whether it's positional based on roster requirements left, certain players you would like yet, or even just a post that says "I don't care, give me whoever" if everyone can do this, these last two rounds will get done much quicker and smoother so we can move on with the rest of the offseason and start next season. Plus I'd get to bed sooner. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

rookie draft (ROUND 6 and 7)
Page 1 of 1