Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zsirvone28s Weekend

Go down 
+4
Spygate
Lance (Vhawk413)
Wendell (AllMadden)
Zsirvone28
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zsirvone28

Zsirvone28s Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:12 am

Alright, I'm heading to two parties today in a few hours. I won't be on much of the day, and I might check back on later tonight. Tomorrow morning I'm leaving really early for a all day and all night 45+ keg party so I won't be back home until probably sometime Sunday. And yes I said, 45+ kegs which is just ridiculous... Anyways, my activity won't be too high for the next two-three days so I hope you guys don't miss me too much. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 1:51 am

We'll survive, but sounds like ur liver is going for a ride..What's in the Keg's?
(Note: I already know it's beer, I'm asking for a brand)
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 1:57 am

Wendell (AllMadden) wrote:
We'll survive, but sounds like ur liver is going for a ride..What's in the Keg's?

If there is 45, I am guessing multiple things, unless they just went for the cheapest, which is a good possibility
Back to top Go down
https://fdmsl08.forummotion.com
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 1:59 am

Lance (Vhawk413) wrote:

If there is 45, I am guessing multiple things, unless they just went for the cheapest, which is a good possibility

Yuck! Busch Light keg's suck... tongue
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:01 am

Lance (Vhawk413) wrote:

I have no idea. I'll let you guys know though if I don't fucking die this weekend. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 3:03 am

Lance (Vhawk413) wrote:

You can't beat molson canadian. The best their is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pathtothenfldraft.blogspot.com
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:09 pm

The only Canadian I've had is Labatt Blue, it was good though. I've heard good things about Canadian beers.

Myself, I live in a town with a local brewery, so I stay loyal to them. Schell's, Grain Belt, and Hauenstein.
Back to top Go down
SJax: God of War

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:55 pm

What Z means is that there is a Dungeons and Dragons gathering over at his friends house, epic, 20 nerds, and thus he's gone for a sleepover the whole weekend.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 4:32 pm

The only Canadian I've had is Labatt Blue, it was good though. I've heard good things about Canadian beers.

Myself, I live in a town with a local brewery, so I stay loyal to them. Schell's, Grain Belt, and Hauenstein.

The local brew is always a favorite, but you're missing out if you avoid canadian beer. It's really strong and it has a reputation for being too strong for most outsiders, primarily in the u.s.

But the real drinkers love it. Molson is the best canadian brew though.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:15 pm

Holy fuck, alright. I'm back and I'm really fucking hungover. I did a lot of drunk driving which is VERY VERY bad, so I wouldn't suggest that. But when you have the munchies and are 10 minutes away from a Sheetz I couldn't pass it up. I was high/drunk for a total of probably 28 hours and I only slept for two hours in that time period. So, I'm going to be grumpy when it comes to selecting FA players. Ugh, feel free to ask about the weekend though. It was fucking awesome.

Oh and by the way, I did a lot of hard liquor to start off with. But I was crushing Labatt, Keystone, Coors, and Millers mainly later into the night and early in the morning. And I must say, I thought Labatt's was very good.
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 1:19 am

Zsirvone28 wrote:
Holy fuck, alright. I'm back and I'm really fucking hungover. I did a lot of drunk driving which is VERY VERY bad, so I wouldn't suggest that. But when you have the munchies and are 10 minutes away from a Sheetz I couldn't pass it up. I was high/drunk for a total of probably 28 hours and I only slept for two hours in that time period. So, I'm going to be grumpy when it comes to selecting FA players. Ugh, feel free to ask about the weekend though. It was fucking awesome.

Oh and by the way, I did a lot of hard liquor to start off with. But I was crushing Labatt, Keystone, Coors, and Millers mainly later into the night and early in the morning. And I must say, I thought Labatt's was very good.

Labatt is good, it tastes a lot like Schell's. Don't know where you guys are from, but Schell's is brewed in southern MN, and doesn't have a huge distribution area. If you can find it, I highly recommend trying it. Schell's and Grain Belt are two of the best local brews you'll find.
Back to top Go down
max1

max1

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 1:25 am

schell's is in my garage.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 12:48 pm

I've never had Schell's.. I live in Pittsburgh, so it'd probably be kind of hard for me to find. I'll see what I can do though. I can't really buy an alcohol either, considering I'm only 17.. haha.
Back to top Go down
Hellz-bellz

Hellz-bellz

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 5:59 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
I've never had Schell's.. I live in Pittsburgh, so it'd probably be kind of hard for me to find. I'll see what I can do though. I can't really buy an alcohol either, considering I'm only 17.. haha.

you a broncos fan from pittsburgh?
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:36 pm

Hellz-bellz wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

I'm not a Broncos fan at all. I like their jerseys and they were like one of a few times that I was okay with that were left. So I took them. I'm a fucking die-hard Steelers fan.
Back to top Go down
Hellz-bellz

Hellz-bellz

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:36 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
Hellz-bellz wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

I'm not a Broncos fan at all. I like their jerseys and they were like one of a few times that I was okay with that were left. So I took them. I'm a fucking die-hard Steelers fan.

me to
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:40 pm

Right on man!
Back to top Go down
spidey

spidey

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:52 pm

us steeler fans are everywhere! last league we were in together vhawk beat us both to the steelers Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:57 pm

spidey wrote:
us steeler fans are everywhere! last league we were in together vhawk beat us both to the steelers Evil or Very Mad

I know man! Shit, us Steelers fans gotta stick together though!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellz-bellz

Hellz-bellz

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:59 pm

any1 else a steelers fan? 3 in this league so far
Back to top Go down
max1

max1

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:02 am

GO BENGALS yea thats right im from cinnicnati

Jk i like the seahawks.
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:51 am

monster wrote:
GO BENGALS yea thats right im from cinnicnati

Jk i like the seahawks.

You got Schells in your fridge, that makes you one of the coolest guys on here regardless of favorite team. I'm slightly ahead cuz I've got a variety of Schells in my garage, and I'm a Vikings fan.
Back to top Go down
spidey

spidey

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:51 pm

I got stella in my fridge upstairs and natty bottles downstairs. class and classless.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:54 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
spidey wrote:

I know man! Shit, us Steelers fans gotta stick together though!!! Very Happy

Hah!

You're in the minority...this is "Viking Country."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:55 pm

I don't like to drink, might have a beer or two at a party, but that's it.

I've seen stuff, and I know stuff, and I've made the personal decision not to.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:59 pm

SJax: God of War wrote:

And the Titans suck too! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:23 pm

Spygate wrote:

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:29 pm

Spygate wrote:

Laughing

I'm just joking, but seriously; I'm on the same boat - I don't drink much, but when I do....I do.
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:51 pm

No I' don't drink to get drunk, just for a relaxing time and refreshment. I choose beer for taste, not cheapness to drink as much as I can. But some people have a hard time doing that...my boss had to give it all up completely like 10 years ago...makes me Sad some people can't enjoy it like it's meant to be enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zsirvone28s Weekend   Zsirvone28s Weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Zsirvone28s Weekend
Page 1 of 1