Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updating Rosters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

Updating Rosters Empty
PostSubject: Updating Rosters   Updating Rosters EmptySat May 31, 2008 6:12 pm

After a trade, or roster cuts, or any of the such, you are responsible for making the changes in your own depth charts, as well as to your draft picks
Back to top Go down
https://fdmsl08.forummotion.com
mksadng

Updating Rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Rosters   Updating Rosters EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 4:32 pm

Are you going to post proressions?
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

Updating Rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Rosters   Updating Rosters EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 4:37 pm

mksadng wrote:

Yea, I'd definitely like mine either tonight or by tomorrow before the draft.
Back to top Go down
spidey

spidey

Updating Rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Rosters   Updating Rosters EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 4:48 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Yea, I'd definitely like mine either tonight or by tomorrow before the draft.
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

Updating Rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Rosters   Updating Rosters EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:16 pm

The problem with PS3, or at least ours, is that the progression changes, it is weird.

in a previous league we posted progressions before the draft, and then after it, when we went into the next season, it was different. That is why we have not posted progressions yet
Back to top Go down
mksadng

Updating Rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Rosters   Updating Rosters EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:18 pm

It makes it quite difficult to draft then...I for one have very old CBs so im thinking of targetting a CB in the first round, I dont wanna pass up a CB because my CBs are both 89+ only to find out after the draft that theyve both dropped below 88...Or vice versa, draft a CB only to find out both have progressed to 95.
Back to top Go down
Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

Updating Rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Rosters   Updating Rosters EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:32 pm

mksadng wrote:
It makes it quite difficult to draft then...I for one have very old CBs so im thinking of targetting a CB in the first round, I dont wanna pass up a CB because my CBs are both 89+ only to find out after the draft that theyve both dropped below 88...Or vice versa, draft a CB only to find out both have progressed to 95.

sorry there is nothing we can do, you just have to go with your record and aproximate if they progress or degress
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

Updating Rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Rosters   Updating Rosters EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:44 pm

So we aren't getting progressions before the draft?...
Back to top Go down
Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

Updating Rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Rosters   Updating Rosters EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:48 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
So we aren't getting progressions before the draft?...

no sorry they change on the ps3, we will post all the progressions after the draft
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

Updating Rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Rosters   Updating Rosters EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:49 pm

Last season we gave progressions. In an old league

What happened,

It showed some people progressed like 7 or 8 overall and things of the such.

We went into the season, and made some trades, only to find out

Some of these who progressed so much were back down to only a 1 or 2 progression. And some who did not progress originally had progressed.

There is nothing we can do. We can give false progressions, that is all we can do.
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

Updating Rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Rosters   Updating Rosters EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:51 pm

So if you want me to tell you someone went from a 81 to an 88, so then you in part dont draft that, then go to the actual season and find out they are only an 82 and they are now a weaker point of the defense, then PM me. But this is how things will be.

And if we give everyone their progressions, then they change, people will bitch, be like what the hell, and be unhappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Updating Rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Rosters   Updating Rosters Empty

Back to top Go down

Updating Rosters
Page 1 of 1