Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shakostud05 and Jeb

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moxon (shakostud05)

Moxon (shakostud05)

Shakostud05 and Jeb Empty
PostSubject: Shakostud05 and Jeb   Shakostud05 and Jeb EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:44 pm

We will be gone on vacation for a week starting saturday. going up north on an annual vacation week :-) Vhawk will have the PS3 and handle everything
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

PostSubject: Re: Shakostud05 and Jeb   Shakostud05 and Jeb EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 1:52 pm

Moxon (shakostud05) wrote:
We will be gone on vacation for a week starting saturday. going up north on an annual vacation week :-) Vhawk will have the PS3 and handle everything

aww.. not gonna let me borrow it?

JK, have fun guys, catch some big fish.
Back to top Go down
Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

PostSubject: Re: Shakostud05 and Jeb   Shakostud05 and Jeb EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 1:53 pm

haha we will try, but for some reason we are alway "a week late" they say
Back to top Go down
Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

PostSubject: Re: Shakostud05 and Jeb   Shakostud05 and Jeb EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 9:40 am

Today is the day, Shako and I are leaving in literally 20 minutes. We will be gone a whole week. vhawk will have the ps3 and hopefully can get the first couple of weeks simmed by the time we get back. Hope you guys have fun, good luck in the first couple of weeks, and we will be back sometime saturday if not sunday for sure!
Back to top Go down
spidey

spidey

PostSubject: Re: Shakostud05 and Jeb   Shakostud05 and Jeb EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 10:53 am

you guys staying in the states up north or venturing into Canada? I know its too late to catch you before you go but I'm still curious. I went to boundary waters once and caught some mean walleye. Had one that i got right up next to my canoe just long enough to see how big he was before he dove down hard and snapped my pole in half. enjoy yourselves
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

PostSubject: Re: Shakostud05 and Jeb   Shakostud05 and Jeb EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 11:20 pm

spidey wrote:
you guys staying in the states up north or venturing into Canada? I know its too late to catch you before you go but I'm still curious. I went to boundary waters once and caught some mean walleye. Had one that i got right up next to my canoe just long enough to see how big he was before he dove down hard and snapped my pole in half. enjoy yourselves

They are just going up north a little ways. Not too far. I believe it is about 3 hours north of the cities
Back to top Go down
https://fdmsl08.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shakostud05 and Jeb   Shakostud05 and Jeb Empty

Back to top Go down

Shakostud05 and Jeb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08 :: League Headquarters :: Vacation/Extended Absence-
Jump to: