Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surgery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zsirvone28

Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Surgery   Surgery EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 12:04 am

Alright, so I had complete reconstructive knee surgery on my Left Knee Thursday morning. I stayed over in the hospital until today and I've been in a lot of pain. I'm going to get on whenver I'm not sleeping so that should hopefully be a decent amount. I will be active, just not as active as I usually am. Sorry I forgot to post this earlier, but I didn't think I was going to be in this much pain. Haha. I have a 6 inch incision on my left knee and it's been killing me as of lately. Just thought I'd let you guys know where I've been the last two days. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spidey

spidey

Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery   Surgery EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 10:44 am

rest up and feel better
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery   Surgery EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 10:52 am

spidey wrote:
rest up and feel better

Thanks man. I'm feeling alright already. As long as I don't really move it at all. I just have my old old labtop on my lap now so I can check everything over real quick. Works well and my knee doesn't hurt while doing it so I'm good for now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery   Surgery Empty

Back to top Go down

Surgery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08 :: League Headquarters :: Vacation/Extended Absence-
Jump to: