Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4

Go down 
+6
Wendell (AllMadden)
Moxon (shakostud05)
brewcrew08
Zsirvone28
SJax: God of War
Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Week 4   Week 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:39 pm

Ravens 20 - Browns 17
Lions 36 - Bears 24
Vikings 21 - Packers 18
Falcons 22 - Texans 6
Bills 27 - Jets 22
Dolphins 35 - Raiders 16
Cowboys 48 - Rams 41
49ers 28 - Seahawks 6
Bucs 24 - Panthers 17
Colts 35 - Broncos 24
Chiefs 26 - Chargers 0
Cardinals 23 - Steelers 20 (OT)
Eagles 35 - Giants 23
Bengals 20 - Patriots 16

NFL Players of The Week
Offense
Matt Schaub (PHI) 19 of 28 320 yrds 4 TD
1 Carry 2 yards

Defense
Keith Brooking (CIN) 13 Tackles 1 FF

AFC Players of the Week
Offense
Jamal Lewis (BUF) 25 att's 110 yards 3 TD's
3 Catches 45 yards

Defense
Keith Brooking (CIN) - Look Above

NFC Players of The Week
Offense
Matt Schaub (PHI) - Look Above

Defense
Keith Ellison (PHI) 7 tackles, 1 sack, 1 INT
Back to top Go down

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:05 pm

Quote :
Bucs 24 - Panthers 17

Basketball

4-0 overall

2-0 in the division

Cool
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:35 pm

FUCK! Are you actually kidding me? How am I consistently loosing? How many turnovers does my fucking sucky ass team have?
Back to top Go down

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:37 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
FUCK! Are you actually kidding me? How am I consistently loosing? How many turnovers does my fucking sucky ass team have?

Weren't we arguing before the season who had the better team?

Ah, those foolish days Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:40 pm

I just changed my scheme. If my new settings don't work, then I seriously think Madden has something against the Broncos. I have one of the best teams here. Overall wise and talent wise... This is really pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
brewcrew08

brewcrew08

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:58 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
I just changed my scheme. If my new settings don't work, then I seriously think Madden has something against the Broncos. I have one of the best teams here. Overall wise and talent wise... This is really pissing me off.

well obviously you don't!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 10:20 pm

brewcrew08 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

Your team is absolute shit and I lost to you with a far superior team and far better gameplanning. How do you explain that? It's either Madden hating the Broncos or my Schemes being off. You pick.
Back to top Go down
Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 10:29 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
brewcrew08 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

Your team is absolute shit and I lost to you with a far superior team and far better gameplanning. How do you explain that? It's either Madden hating the Broncos or my Schemes being off. You pick.

we update scheme changes and depth chart changes before we sim every week. If you don't update your scheme change it's the same as the previous week.
Back to top Go down
Moxon (shakostud05)

Moxon (shakostud05)

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 10:35 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
brewcrew08 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

and tone down the swearing.....this is suppose to be for fun, no need to get pissed off
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 11:57 pm

Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody) wrote:

Vikings 21 - Packers 18

SSSKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
spidey

spidey

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:06 am

my teams depressed cuz I traded old fart mcginest to a division rival....and Jake da Snake sux
Back to top Go down

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:34 am

Moxon (shakostud05) wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
brewcrew08 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

and tone down the swearing.....this is suppose to be for fun, no need to get pissed off

Indeed.... this is an ONLINE FANTASY DRAFT SIM MADDEN League.

Not the end of the world...

And no, OVR is NOT the end all be all - individual ratings have more of a factor (See: Bucs)
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:04 am

I'm just confused as to how the Bears are atop the NFC North scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Moxon (shakostud05)

Moxon (shakostud05)

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:26 am

Wendell (AllMadden) wrote:
I'm just confused as to how the Bears are atop the NFC North scratch scratch scratch

lol me too!
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:05 pm

Eli! Tak'n it back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pathtothenfldraft.blogspot.com
brewcrew08

brewcrew08

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:37 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
brewcrew08 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

the jags will woop you anyday of the week.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:59 pm

brewcrew08 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
brewcrew08 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

Your team is awful. I exploded once which was very inappropriate. I'm not going to do so again. Your team is attrocious.
Back to top Go down
brewcrew08

brewcrew08

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 11:15 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
brewcrew08 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
brewcrew08 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

Your team is awful. I exploded once which was very inappropriate. I'm not going to do so again. Your team is attrocious.

who won man, lets see the Jags. I mean if your team is sooo great then you should have beat me if my team is so attrocious. You are just a little baby who dont know jack.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 12:38 am

brewcrew08 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
brewcrew08 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
brewcrew08 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

who won man, lets see the Jags. I mean if your team is sooo great then you should have beat me if my team is so attrocious. You are just a little baby who dont know jack.

The best team doesn't always win broskie. I lost because things just didn't roll my way. I have one of the best teams in the league, but things just aren't going my way so far. Honestly, I don't really have a weak spot on my team. LG, that's really it. Have fun capitalizing on that. You have holes all over the place. I just didn't win. Bad game planning or bad tactics? Something I don't know. I have to get it fixed. I'd like to face you again and whoop on your ass this time.
Back to top Go down
brewcrew08

brewcrew08

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 8:42 am

Zsirvone28 wrote:
brewcrew08 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
brewcrew08 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
brewcrew08 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

The best team doesn't always win broskie. I lost because things just didn't roll my way. I have one of the best teams in the league, but things just aren't going my way so far. Honestly, I don't really have a weak spot on my team. LG, that's really it. Have fun capitalizing on that. You have holes all over the place. I just didn't win. Bad game planning or bad tactics? Something I don't know. I have to get it fixed. I'd like to face you again and whoop on your ass this time.

you team is solid not great man, im not saying my team is great but its better than you give it credit for. Like i said if i played you today i would woop you around like a rag doll. There are alot more teams better than yours and the scoreboard will show that mine is as well.
Back to top Go down
max1

max1

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:43 am

quit it you 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4   Week 4 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 1:07 pm

I'm done.
Back to top Go down