Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superbowl Sim! / (offseason starts....THURSDAY) MUST READ!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Zsirvone28
Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

Superbowl Sim!  /  (offseason starts....THURSDAY)    MUST READ!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Superbowl Sim! / (offseason starts....THURSDAY) MUST READ!!!!!!   Superbowl Sim!  /  (offseason starts....THURSDAY)    MUST READ!!!!!! EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:08 pm

Me and Shakostud are leaving for our apartment for a couple days.

We will be simming the superbowl tomorrow in the late afternoon to early evening (between 3-5 sometime)

The offseason will start on thursday evening by doing round 1 of the Rookie Draft. There will be time slots that will be put up tomorrow after the sim of the superbowl.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE HERE FOR YOUR PICK ON THURSDAY OR PM ME A BIGBOARD WHO YOU WANT TO PICK.

IF YOU ARE NOT HERE TO PICK YOU WILL BE SKIPPED OVER.

So please everyone make sure you are here to pick in the 1st round on thursday.

More info of the rest of the draft will come later.

Thank You
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sim! / (offseason starts....THURSDAY) MUST READ!!!!!!   Superbowl Sim!  /  (offseason starts....THURSDAY)    MUST READ!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:43 am

Can I just have my picks auto'ed? Or is that not an option. I'm going to be drinking Thursday night probably, so I won't be here. And I don't have enough time in the next few days to make a BigBoard. I have so much shit going on.
Back to top Go down
Moxon (shakostud05)

Moxon (shakostud05)

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sim! / (offseason starts....THURSDAY) MUST READ!!!!!!   Superbowl Sim!  /  (offseason starts....THURSDAY)    MUST READ!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:47 am

Zsirvone28 wrote:
Can I just have my picks auto'ed? Or is that not an option. I'm going to be drinking Thursday night probably, so I won't be here. And I don't have enough time in the next few days to make a BigBoard. I have so much shit going on.

yeah thats fine, we will try our best to get your needed players
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sim! / (offseason starts....THURSDAY) MUST READ!!!!!!   Superbowl Sim!  /  (offseason starts....THURSDAY)    MUST READ!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:54 am

Moxon (shakostud05) wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

yeah thats fine, we will try our best to get your needed players

I am usually the type to scout out players to draft and stuff. Just give me best available though. Regardless of position.
Back to top Go down
spidey

spidey

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sim! / (offseason starts....THURSDAY) MUST READ!!!!!!   Superbowl Sim!  /  (offseason starts....THURSDAY)    MUST READ!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:59 am

can we get projected rounds on the rookies? sometimes there are a couple round jumps so simply putting em in order isnt enough info
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sim! / (offseason starts....THURSDAY) MUST READ!!!!!!   Superbowl Sim!  /  (offseason starts....THURSDAY)    MUST READ!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:23 pm

spidey wrote:
can we get projected rounds on the rookies? sometimes there are a couple round jumps so simply putting em in order isnt enough info

This cannot be done till after the SB is simmed and they actually advance until the off season in the game
Back to top Go down
https://fdmsl08.forummotion.com
spidey

spidey

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sim! / (offseason starts....THURSDAY) MUST READ!!!!!!   Superbowl Sim!  /  (offseason starts....THURSDAY)    MUST READ!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:32 pm

Lance (Vhawk413) wrote:
spidey wrote:

This cannot be done till after the SB is simmed and they actually advance until the off season in the game

we will get it before the draft though right?
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sim! / (offseason starts....THURSDAY) MUST READ!!!!!!   Superbowl Sim!  /  (offseason starts....THURSDAY)    MUST READ!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:38 pm

spidey wrote:
Lance (Vhawk413) wrote:
spidey wrote:

we will get it before the draft though right?

yes.

If they were not planning on having this done before they came down to the apt for a couple days, the draft will have to be pushed back one day. This NEEDS to be done
Back to top Go down
Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sim! / (offseason starts....THURSDAY) MUST READ!!!!!!   Superbowl Sim!  /  (offseason starts....THURSDAY)    MUST READ!!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:19 am

The time slots are up for round 1, please be here to make your pick or your pick will be skipped over.

Round 2 and later rounds will be up later according to when we are doing them.

Vhawk is going to be putting up projected rounds now, so they should be up soon.
Back to top Go down
spidey

spidey

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sim! / (offseason starts....THURSDAY) MUST READ!!!!!!   Superbowl Sim!  /  (offseason starts....THURSDAY)    MUST READ!!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 12:06 pm

can we start picking before then? then just have to wait til the end of slots if people arent here early
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sim! / (offseason starts....THURSDAY) MUST READ!!!!!!   Superbowl Sim!  /  (offseason starts....THURSDAY)    MUST READ!!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 3:38 pm

spidey wrote:
can we start picking before then? then just have to wait til the end of slots if people arent here early

If everyone has picked in front of you, you can pick. But if anyone has not you can't
Back to top Go down
Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sim! / (offseason starts....THURSDAY) MUST READ!!!!!!   Superbowl Sim!  /  (offseason starts....THURSDAY)    MUST READ!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:06 am

ROUND 2 STARTS TOMORROW, SAME TIME, MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT YOUR TIME SLOTS TO KNOW WHEN YOU PICK.

IF NOT GOING TO BE HERE (PM) ME A BIG BOARD PLEASE, So this round can go easier than the last. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
SJax: God of War

SJax: God of War

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sim! / (offseason starts....THURSDAY) MUST READ!!!!!!   Superbowl Sim!  /  (offseason starts....THURSDAY)    MUST READ!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:13 am

Lance (Vhawk413) wrote:
spidey wrote:

If everyone has picked in front of you, you can pick. But if anyone has not you can't

Hence part of the reason I didn't leave a BB or anything... Stupid Packers Mad
Back to top Go down
Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sim! / (offseason starts....THURSDAY) MUST READ!!!!!!   Superbowl Sim!  /  (offseason starts....THURSDAY)    MUST READ!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:01 pm

Since the admins are all busy this weekend, we are sorry to say that Round 3 wont start until Monday.

Round 3 will start on Monday at the same times and round 4 on Tuesday and so on.

So prepare BB's or please be on for your pick when your time slot is up on Monday thank you.
Back to top Go down
Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sim! / (offseason starts....THURSDAY) MUST READ!!!!!!   Superbowl Sim!  /  (offseason starts....THURSDAY)    MUST READ!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:44 am

ROUND 3 STARTS MONDAY (TOMORROW) AT SAME TIMES AS USUAL. SO PLEASE CHECK TO SEE WHEN YOU PICK AND PLEASE BE HERE IF YOU CAN. IF YOU CAN'T PLEASE SET UP BB'S IN YOUR WAR ROOMS....OR PM VAHWK, IT WILL MAKE IT MUCH EASIER.

Thank you

Round 4 Will be Tuesday night at same times

Round 5 will be Wednesday night at same times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sim! / (offseason starts....THURSDAY) MUST READ!!!!!!   Superbowl Sim!  /  (offseason starts....THURSDAY)    MUST READ!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Superbowl Sim! / (offseason starts....THURSDAY) MUST READ!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1