Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE

Go down 
+5
Wendell (AllMadden)
shakotimmy
spidey
PatFan
Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody)

THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE   THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 9:50 pm

I am sorry to say guys, we have come across a glitch in the preason, it wont let us sim past the 6th game in the preason, I have tried everything. I have retried to sim numerous times and it stops every time. And how far in the league we are, we are not restarting the league.

I am really sorry, but we are going to call it quits for this league cause we can't get pass the preseason.

Thank you everyone for all your dedication to this league, thank you for all the hard work admins on keeping this league going. I hate to end on such a bad note, but this is it, thank you all, good luck with everything else!
Back to top Go down
PatFan

PatFan

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE   THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 9:56 pm

crap i was really looking forward to this season.....o well good luck to everyone!
Back to top Go down
spidey

spidey

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE   THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 10:15 pm

everyone should go to bouncers 09 league so we can start the fantasy draft over there

http://madden09xxfantasy.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE   THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 10:18 pm

spidey wrote:
everyone should go to bouncers 09 league so we can start the fantasy draft over there

http://madden09xxfantasy.forumotion.net/forum.htm
agreed! there's plenty of active people in here that will make for good gm's. there's plenty of teams left over there.
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE   THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 11:38 pm

Seems that this ps3 has this problem with every league we've had with it......glitch in the system? Exchange it for a new one?

In any case. Thanks to all the admins for setting this up and letting us have some fun.
Back to top Go down
max1

max1

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE   THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 3:40 pm

this is why you shouldn't pick team that are youth>overall. Leagues always die. . .
Back to top Go down
SJax: God of War

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE   THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 1:43 pm

Billy Bob (Jeb_Woody) wrote:
I am sorry to say guys, we have come across a glitch in the preason, it wont let us sim past the 6th game in the preason, I have tried everything. I have retried to sim numerous times and it stops every time. And how far in the league we are, we are not restarting the league.

I am really sorry, but we are going to call it quits for this league cause we can't get pass the preseason.

Thank you everyone for all your dedication to this league, thank you for all the hard work admins on keeping this league going. I hate to end on such a bad note, but this is it, thank you all, good luck with everything else!

Laughing

My lying senses are tingling...
Back to top Go down
Moxon (shakostud05)

Moxon (shakostud05)

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE   THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 3:40 pm

SJax: God of War wrote:

Laughing

well then you better check your senses again. . . . . cause that is the truth
Back to top Go down
brewcrew08

brewcrew08

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE   THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 4:12 pm

o hot damn this is my jam!!!!! i will miss you all, tear!!! Twisted Evil o and damn mr. woody you know how to make a brother melt hahahahahahha wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE   THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:37 am

Moxon (shakostud05) wrote:
SJax: God of War wrote:

Laughing

well then you better check your senses again. . . . . cause that is the truth

I'm sorry if I'm the only one who senses what happened. The guys are just too busy to do this anymore. I don't blame them, but to lie about it isn't my style. It's just that it was delayed, then all the sudden a quick response that it is broken, can't fix, and it is now over, good bye. Just seems 'fake' to me.

At any rate, school > sim league, and if anything taught me this past month, is that there is life without internet and computers (except school computer labs).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE   THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS THE END OF THE LEAGUE
Page 1 of 1