Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline

Go down 
+2
Spygate
Lance (Vhawk413)
6 posters

How many Games per Week
2 Games a week
Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline I_vote_lcap35%Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 8 ]
3 Games a week
Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline I_vote_lcap52%Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline I_vote_rcap
 52% [ 12 ]
4 Games a week
Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline I_vote_lcap13%Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline Empty
PostSubject: Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:51 pm

How fast do you want to sim the season before the Trade Deadline, Week 6
Back to top Go down
https://fdmsl08.forummotion.com
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:53 pm

2 Games a week!

We need time to adjust our rosters and make sure our schemes and such are as properly planned as possible for our next game.

Not too mention, if we want to start a younger guy over an older guy at some point, it's better that we do it at a slower pace to get our backups some game experience to improve next year.

...I prefer 2 a week; but 3 a week tops!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pathtothenfldraft.blogspot.com
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:53 pm

I actually prefer 2 as well, but I clicked the wrong thing when voting. LOL. I had 3 on a Week, but I want 2.
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:41 pm

2 or 3 per week before the trade deadline. The one think I learned from Gwain and bjwatchtv's league is that speeding up the league a little bit keeps things flowing very nicely and keep activity buzzing. Activity is the key to these forums.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:44 pm

Wendell (AllMadden) wrote:
2 or 3 per week before the trade deadline. The one think I learned from Gwain and bjwatchtv's league is that speeding up the league a little bit keeps things flowing very nicely and keep activity buzzing. Activity is the key to these forums.

The only thing about that league, is that it became so messy, unorganized, and didn't have any assuredness to it as a GM participating.

No knock on Gwain, but that's just how I felt about it; so I wouldn't move to fast.
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:47 pm

Spygate wrote:

The only thing about that league, is that it became so messy, unorganized, and didn't have any assuredness to it as a GM participating.

No knock on Gwain, but that's just how I felt about it; so I wouldn't move to fast.

I understand that, and felt that way a bit as well. And again, no offense to Gwain and those guys, cuz I love their league and am active in it, but the group of guys manning this league are the best I've seen on these forums. They can all communicate efficiently and quickly, and their solutions are fair. I think they can handle it if we ask them to. Especially since they put it as an option.
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:48 pm

Spygate wrote:

I understand that, and felt that way a bit as well. And again, no offense to Gwain and those guys, cuz I love their league and am active in it, but the group of guys manning this league are the best I've seen on these forums. They can all communicate efficiently and quickly, and their solutions are fair. I think they can handle it if we ask them to. Especially since they put it as an option.

Yeah we have no problem handling it.

The first season may be a bit more hectic for us, since it is the summer, but we would be able to handle it, but the subsequent seasons would be no problem at all since we would be back living together at college.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:51 pm

Spygate wrote:

Don't get me wrong - I liked that league for a while; and I have all the faith in the world this league will be a success, but that league is just an example of how things can get really chaotic and really overzealous in a matter of a month.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:53 pm

I really trust you guys in keeping this league going. I was a little concerned about it at first. I think this is a league that can succeed though so I'm putting a lot of faith in you guys to keep it going?
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:53 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
I really trust you guys in keeping this league going. I was a little concerned about it at first. I think this is a league that can succeed though so I'm putting a lot of faith in you guys to keep it going?

it will succeed
Back to top Go down
spidey

spidey

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 7:16 pm

I chose 3, but 2 would be fine as well. think 4 is too much before the deadline though.
Back to top Go down
Tweeder

Tweeder

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 7:56 pm

Two works just fine because that gives you time to set rosters make moves if need be and things of that nature
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline Empty

Back to top Go down

Speed of Sim BEFORE Trade Deadline
Page 1 of 1