Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline

Go down 
5 posters

How fast to sim?
3 Games a week
Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline I_vote_lcap25%Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
4 Games a week
Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline I_vote_lcap25%Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
5 Games a week
Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline I_vote_lcap15%Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
6 Games a week
Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline I_vote_lcap35%Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline Empty
PostSubject: Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:52 pm

How fast do you want to sim AFTER the trade deadline. From Week 6 on.
Back to top Go down
https://fdmsl08.forummotion.com
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:53 pm

Regardless of what we do before the Deadline, I still say 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pathtothenfldraft.blogspot.com
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:54 pm

Spygate wrote:
Regardless of what we do before the Deadline, I still say 3 weeks.

I definitely agree. That'll be enough time to set sliders and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Wildcats

Wildcats

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:54 pm

The faster the better after the deadline.
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:56 pm

If we do 3 games a week, that means it will take 4 weeks to finish the season post trade deadline and 2 weeks before the trade deadline.

So that would mean we would be in the offseason in 6 weeks
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 4:13 pm

Lance (Vhawk413) wrote:
If we do 3 games a week, that means it will take 4 weeks to finish the season post trade deadline and 2 weeks before the trade deadline.

That's reasonable and not a great deal of time? I mean, 4 weeks wouldnt be TOO bad after the deadline, but I'm cool with 3 or 4.
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 4:14 pm

Spygate wrote:
Lance (Vhawk413) wrote:

That's reasonable and not a great deal of time? I mean, 4 weeks wouldnt be TOO bad after the deadline, but I'm cool with 3 or 4.

4 games a week would cut down 1 week from the time schedule, and IMO would be much better to keep active GM's
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 4:16 pm

Lance (Vhawk413) wrote:
Spygate wrote:
Lance (Vhawk413) wrote:

4 games a week would cut down 1 week from the time schedule, and IMO would be much better to keep active GM's

I'm on board.
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:44 pm

a bunch. More than likely we'll be simming at least two weeks at a time after the deadline, do that three times per week, making it six games a week. Not too much can be done after the deadline, unless someone really wants to get backups some playing time, but that's why a schedule will be set, so that people can plan in advance for what's to come. but the more the better, that way we get to the fun and active portions of the league: the draft and trading and free agency.
Back to top Go down
Lance (Vhawk413)
Admin
Lance (Vhawk413)

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:45 pm

Wendell (AllMadden) wrote:
a bunch. More than likely we'll be simming at least two weeks at a time after the deadline, do that three times per week, making it six games a week. Not too much can be done after the deadline, unless someone really wants to get backups some playing time, but that's why a schedule will be set, so that people can plan in advance for what's to come. but the more the better, that way we get to the fun and active portions of the league: the draft and trading and free agency.

I think it would be 1 game a week 6 different nights.

Or maybe 2 games 1 or 2 times and 1 game some other times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline   Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline Empty

Back to top Go down

Speed of Sim AFTER Trade Deadline
Page 1 of 1