Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY)

Go down 
+2
Wildcats
nickman45
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nickman45

NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY) Empty
PostSubject: NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY)   NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:01 pm

This is a new madden 09 league for the wii THIS IS NOT A SIMULATION LEAGUE THIS IS A LEAGUE WERE U PLAY THE GAMES ONLINE FOR THE WII DO NT JOIN IF U DO NOT HAVE A WII OR MADDEN 09

Link: http://maddennation09.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
Wildcats

Wildcats

PostSubject: Re: NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY)   NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:09 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
SJax: God of War

PostSubject: Re: NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY)   NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:42 am

Wii is total shit for gamers. Good for younger kids (elementary school age) and family of those kids (who aren't gamers).

Gaming on Wii is like trying to pick up a date for the prom by going to a retirement home - not going to be pretty.
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

PostSubject: Re: NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY)   NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:10 am

SJax: God of War wrote:
Wii is total shit for gamers. Good for younger kids (elementary school age) and family of those kids (who aren't gamers).

Gaming on Wii is like trying to pick up a date for the prom by going to a retirement home - not going to be pretty.

ok, first of all. totally wrong. i own all 3 next gen systems, and for entertainment, the wii is the best. sure, it sucks for games like madden and hardcore RPG's. but Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid, Zelda, Nintendo classics, were awesome. plus it has the largest online database for past games, including Japan only games that weren't available in the US.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY)   NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:03 am

shakotimmy wrote:

ok, first of all. totally wrong. i own all 3 next gen systems, and for entertainment, the wii is the best. sure, it sucks for games like madden and hardcore RPG's. but Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid, Zelda, Nintendo classics, were awesome. plus it has the largest online database for past games, including Japan only games that weren't available in the US.

Shooting too (just seems wrong).

But then again, what else do we need it for?

Like I said, it is a good family fun system (I enjoyed playing Tennis with my friends, and SSB), but for 'hard core' gamers (Halo 3, GoW, etc.), you don't exactly see Wii leading the way...
Back to top Go down
Wendell (AllMadden)

Wendell (AllMadden)

PostSubject: Re: NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY)   NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:48 pm

shakotimmy wrote:

All 3!!!! Can I have one? I'm still stuck with a ps2. pale
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

PostSubject: Re: NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY)   NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:55 pm

Wendell (AllMadden) wrote:
shakotimmy wrote:

umm.....no
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY)   NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:00 pm

shakotimmy wrote:
Wendell (AllMadden) wrote:
shakotimmy wrote:

umm.....no

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.pathtothenfldraft.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY)   NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY) Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW MADDEN09 LEAGUE Wii (PLAY)
Page 1 of 1