Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Total Acces: July 8th - Giants / Segment 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spygate

Spygate

Total Acces: July 8th - Giants / Segment 2 Empty
PostSubject: Total Acces: July 8th - Giants / Segment 2   Total Acces: July 8th - Giants / Segment 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:29 pm

Questions [Spygate] - Orange
Response [Hellz-bellz] - Blue

Welcome to our second segment of NFL Total Access. We now go in depth with the New York Giants, and here to talk is General Manager Hellz-bellz. Today we'll be talking about the veteran leadership of the Giants as well as the other perspective of the Peyton Manning trade.

Welcome to the show. It's good to have you on.

-------------------------------------------------------------

1.We discussed the Peyton Manning trade, and how it affected the Lions camp positively, well now I'd like to ask you what your thoughts on the trade were, and how it benefits you?

I think with this newest trade that is pending Alex Smith will really have a chance to have a break out year, with the time he spent with other teams he never had any real weapons and he has always has a struggling offensive line, I feel with one more acquisition my offensive line could be the best in the NFL.

2.How do you think your offense will be without Manning? As you are still in excellent shape at WR with Terrell Owens, Reche Caldwell, and now Tory Holt.

I think Manning is a great QB but I feel with doing this trade I have a better chance to win it all this year. T.O. and Tory have Proven that they can both be number 1 receivers in the NFL.

3.Do you think the presence of so many veterans on your offense will make a difference next year? With guys like TO, Tory Holt, Brad Johnson, Walter Jones, and Jon Runyan?

I always believed that experience helps a lot in the NFL, and I am gathering a veteran team that knows how to win.

4.Speaking of veterans, you just picked up Left End Trevor Pryce in the Free Agent draft, how big of an impact do you think he will have opposite of Justin Smith or Greg Spires?

I feel that he will have a major impact as one of the leaders on my defense, he is one of those guys that is a really hard worker and will do whatever it takes to win.

5.Your wheeling and dealing has been non stop as of late and you just made that big 8 player deal that will likely be approved at some point tonight? Many have said you are downgrading once again at Quarterback - how do you respond to this?

Believe me it has just begun, and in response to me downgrading at QB again I feel that Alex will give me a great chance to win. I may look into acquiring a veteran QB before the season begins.

6.Top to bottom, you have one of the more complete defenses in the NFL, do you think that will be what takes you the farthest this season?

I feel that my offense and defense will contribute to me winning it all this year, I am always looking for upgrades but I feel that the team I have gathered could win it all this year.

7.Both of your starting Offensive Tackles; Walter Jones & Jon Runyan are 33 and really getting up the ladder, with Ryan O'Callaghan being the only real developing tackle, do you plan on brining one in at some point - either through the draft or via trade?

Both of those players are getting older but I feel they can still get it done in the NFL, I may look to acquire a few young tackles this year but nothing has developed yet.

8.Is there any big name free agents this year that may not be re-signed from the Giants?

I plan on keeping the guys that I feel are key to this team, as of right now I plan on keeping everyone.

9.In light of the recent 8 man deal - you may now have Alex Smith coming and Jason Campbell out. Does this mean the vet Brad Johnson gets the nod at QB? or does Alex Smith lead the boatmen into the new season?

I will give the job to whoever I feel can lead my team to a Super Bowl victory, right now I feel Alex gives us the best chance.

10.Is this team in a "win now? mindset, or do you plan on building up your team for a year before making a real push?

I plan on winning it all this year, and I will acquire players that will help me achieve that goal.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.pathtothenfldraft.blogspot.com

Total Acces: July 8th - Giants / Segment 2
Page 1 of 1