Fantasy Draft Madden Sim League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden sim league, based off of a fantasy draft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Total Access: July 13th - Seahawks / Segment 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spygate

Spygate

Total Access: July 13th - Seahawks / Segment 1 Empty
PostSubject: Total Access: July 13th - Seahawks / Segment 1   Total Access: July 13th - Seahawks / Segment 1 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 2:59 pm

Question [Spygate] - Orange
Response [patsfan] - Dark Blue

Here to discuss some new topics and answer some more questions today, we have a Super Bowl XL themed show for you today as General Manager of the Seattle Seahawks - patsfan is here, along with General Manager of the Pittsburgh Steelers - lebron jam24 .

Teams like the Seahawks are out to prove that a team with a brand new GM can still get it done and help the team immediately - as well as answering questions of his teams offensive explosiveness and ability. Welcoming to NFL Total Access for the first segment is Patsfan! Thanks for being on the show.

1.You're quite new to the league and are likely still adjusting to the tendencies of your fellow GM's, do you feel comfortable with the situation you were brought into, or do you feel that you need to make many changes?

Actually, I feel really comfortable with the other GM's in this league. They are very helpful and this is probably one of, if not the nicest league that I have been a part of. In some other leagues, people fight all the time and I'm so glad to be part of this league.

2.Outside of Running Back Larry Johnson, people have said your offense is nonexplosive and has no real dimension in the passing game without a top tier Quarterback, any comments to this?

Well, I do have a great Running Back in Larry Johnson and he will help out this team greatly. People may say that I don't have a top tier Quarterback but I do have a Quarterback that has great experience in this league. Trent Green will help out our young guys on the offense and I think we'll a better offensive team then many people expect. Plus, we have a great Offensive Line to help Green more time in the pocket and make great throws.

3.Trent Green or Charlie Frye? Vet or youngster? Who will we see leading the Hawks into the regular season?

Right now, the vet Trent Green will be the starting Quarterback going into the season. That could change as the season goes on. Only time will tell.

4.In regards to your offensive line, you have arguably one of the best right sides in all of football; do you think Larry Johnson will put up big yards off of guys like Gurode, Naeole and Gross?

I will be expecting a great year from Larry. He has always been a great runningback and with this offensive line, I think it'll help out Larry even more which is going to be dangerous for other teams trying to stop him.

5.Is this team ready to win? Or are the Hawks still reloading for a run next year?

We are ready to win now. Our goal is to get to the Superbowl every year, and this year will not be any different.

6.Where do you feel your team can improve the most?

No matter who you are, your team always needs depth and I think we need to get deeper at certain positions but I think we will be fine all year.

7.Your defense is really loaded with depth, do you think this will help you down the stretch of the season - when starters generally wear down?

I think it'll help out greatly. Depth is always a major part for every NFL team. If a starter gets hurt, you need a guy that can step in and play. I think we'll be able to do that.

8.You just traded Left End Julius Peppers away as well as raffling off Wide Receiver TJ Houshmandzadeh; in the process you picked up some nice picks and really spread your team out, but how big are the loss of one of the best Defensive Ends and Wide Receivers in the NFL going to be to this team though?

We will miss both of them and hope the best but these were offers that we just couldn't resist. We picked up two studs at DT and a very talented young WR in Clayton. Plus we picked up some major picks that will only help us out in the long run.

9.You have a tough schedule coming up this year, where do you think you will have success, and where do you think you will falter; if at all?

It's really hard to tell this early, but every team is great and will play hard. I'm sure every game will be a great game and hopefully we will come out on top.

10.Your division rivals, the San Francisco 49ers just pulled off a blockbuster deal giving them future Hall of Fame Quarterback Tom Brady, surely making them favorites in the NFC West; comments?

I don't see why we can't compete with the 49ers, I think they'll have a good year but I'm sure we can do better. Whenever we play them it'll be a great game to watch that's for sure.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pathtothenfldraft.blogspot.com

Total Access: July 13th - Seahawks / Segment 1
Page 1 of 1